Business Administration Diploma Program
100% of the program is online
What is Business Administration?
- Building spreadsheets and working with numbers.
- Learning the fundamentals of computer systems and common programs.
- Understanding the business environment, language and structure.
- Developing presentations and creating business outlines.
What Career Options are Available in Business Administration?
- Public & Private Businesses
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Law Firms
- And much more
According to the Occupational Outlook Handbook, employment in administrative services will grow 6% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
At Rockford Career College, our program includes an externship program that gives you the opportunity to work in a professional environment prior to seeking employment. This real-world experience allows students to truly understand what it is like to work in a professional environment and give an idea of the various roles in the workplace. Some graduates are even offered jobs where they gained their experience.
What You Will Learn in a Business Administration Program
- Administration Practice Fundamentals
- Approaches to Maximize Resources
- Management of Time, Money and Technology
- Oral and Written Communication Best Practices
- Interpersonal Skills and Writing Adaptability
- And Other Business Related Topics
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us here at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We may have changed names and locations over the years, but our goal remains the same: To prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program Length – 10 Months
Find Out More
100% of the program is online
After you complete the Business Administration Diploma Program, you could continue with our online, 7-month Business Administrationt Associate Degree completion program. That's only 17 months total to get an associate degree.
1 https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm, retrieved 3/29/21.
Courses address business administration practices and approaches that aim to maximize resources – including human participants, time, money and technology – to meet business goals and deadlines. General courses in oral and written communication and the humanities are included to help develop your interpersonal skills, writing ability, and workplace adaptability.
Business professionals with good decision-making, organizational, and communication skills will always be in demand. Whether you are looking for your first position or want to advance your career, the skills you could develop are transferable, which means if you decide to change jobs, they could be used in a variety of different organizations and industries.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of business occupations is projected to grow 7% from 2018 to 2028.1
1https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm, retrieved 4/10/2020
Rockford, Illinois Campus Only