Pursue Your Career in the Medical Field with Rockford Career College.
Not interested in doing just any job? You seek something more, something personally fulfilling that also provides financially? If so, you should consider healthcare. Few professions are more indispensable and necessary. Few professions impact lives so greatly, while also providing numerous career paths, job opportunities and the ability to work from virtually anywhere. Rockford Career College is an educational leader in healthcare and has helped people just like you reach their career aspirations for decades.
Here’s just a few reasons why a career in the medical field makes a great career choice:
- Healthcare and medical related jobs are rapidly growing. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow 15% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
- Job security. No matter what is occurring in the economy, a person’s individual health remains important. Healthcare is typically protected from downturns and continues to grow due to the aging baby boomer population.
- Rockford Career College Medical programs are designed with the end job in mind. Our programs have been carefully crafted with the aid of area employers, so you get the courses, hands-on lessons, and job prep needed to succeed.
- Rockford Career College offers 12 career focused programs to launch your career. All programming is hybrid based. Hybrid programming allows for some online course work as well as critical hands-on experiences to better prepare students for the career ahead..
Our dedicated and experienced staff is here to help you succeed and work with you to advance your medical career. Contact us now.
Programs Available in Medical.
Whether as an administrator, hospital employee, educator, or mental health professional, Rockford Career College has a program for you to pursue your aspirations. Get ahead in your medical career today. Choose from:
Addiction Counseling Technician
Cannabis Dispensary Administration
Early Childhood Education
Healthcare Administration - AAS
Medical Assistant/X-Ray Technician Limited Scope
Medical Assistant / X-Ray Technician Limited Scope - AAS
Medical Lab Technician - AAS
Medical Office Billing and Coding
Sonography - Diagnostic Medical Associate Degree Program
Surgical Technology - AAS
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us here at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We may have changed names and locations over the years, but our goal remains the same: To prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
1https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/home.htm, retrieved 5/5/21.