Business Administration Associate Degree Program
Upon completion of a diploma program, students are eligible to enroll in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program. Diploma programs are designed to help students begin work in their chosen field. Our AAS programs go beyond by allowing students to develop general education skill sets (in areas such as English, History and Math) and complete an advanced level of course work in their chosen field. As long as they have completed a diploma program or a specific number of credit hours from a related concentration, students may begin an AAS program anytime, even at night while they work. All of our AAS completion programs are 100% online.
What is Business Administration AAS?
- Confidently tackle entry-level business operations.
- Gain advanced knowledge of computer systems and common programs.
- Strengthen your decision-making and business communications skills.
- Business focus course work on marketing, accounting, strategic planning and digital communications.
What Career Options are Available in Business Administration AAS?
- Commercial Products
- Online Retail
- Service Providers
- Law Offices
- And much more
According to the Occupational Outlook Handbook, employment in administrative services will grow 6% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
What You Will Learn in a Business Administration AAS Program
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Negotiations
- Background in History, Ethics and Psychology
- And Other Business Related Topics
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us here at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We may have changed names and locations over the years, but our goal remains the same: To prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program Length – 7 Months
Find Out More
100% of the program is online
1https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm, retrieved 3/29/21.
Courses include accounting, negotiation and organizational structure. Business courses are paired with courses in oral and written communication and the humanities to develop business skills, interpersonal skills, writing ability and workplace adaptability.
Managers with good decision-making, organizational and communication skills will always be in demand. Armed with a business degree, you could choose the industry that interests you most. If you decide to change jobs, the skills you learn here could be used in other organizations or industries.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of business occupations is projected to grow 7% from 2018 to 2028.1
1https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm, retrieved 4/10/2020
Rockford, Illinois Campus Only