Top Reasons to Choose Rockford Career College for Online Learning
- For over 10 years, we have been delivering online classes. We've had plenty of time to learn what works and update our online offerings.
- You can complete some or all of your online classes at the school. You'll have access to our computer labs. Study with other students, print out assignments, or ask the staff member on duty for assistance.
- Our Learning Resource System (LRS) supports learning in and out of the classroom. The LRS consists of the physical library, resource center, online research database (ProQuest), and eLibrary.
- Library coordinators are here to help, both online and on campus.
- Tutors are available, free of charge.
- Our instructors will answer your questions in a timely manner. Instructors traditionally reply within 24 hours.
- Courses are completed with user-friendly software. Introduced in 2002, Moodle has proven to be reliable and easy to use on computers, tablets, and even some phones.
- No wait list - most programs start every 5 weeks. Most programs do not require an entrance exam. Some programs do not require a HS diploma.
- Our admissions team will guide you through the process and can assist you articulate your career goals and path to success.
- Student Services is here to welcome you to the Rockford family. Student Services will reach out regularly to help you get acclimated to college life and is here for you during your entire journey to success. They could not only assist with academic issues, but with childcare, employer flexibility and transportation issues.
- Financial aid available for those who qualify. Interested applicants could set up an appointment with one of our friendly and knowledgeable financial aid administrators.
- Graduates of the Rockford family have lifetime career support from our dedicated Career Services team. They could assist you with your job search, resume skills and interview techniques.
At Rockford Career College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Join our supportive online community of staff and students.
You could earn your AAS in as little as 13 months!
Rockford Career College Offers Many Online Programs.
- Remove conflicts in your daily life to help you advance your career.
- Enable you to care for your family while also caring for your future.
- Continue working full-time while you complete career changing course work.
- Use your time wisely and study at your own pace.
- Aid in finding amazing job opportunities post-graduation and, in some cases, while you are still completing online course work.
Online Courses Available in Animal Sciences, Business, Legal, Medical and Skilled Trades.
Life doesn’t stop the moment you start training for an in-demand career. Whether due to working full-time or parental duties, many students perform their best when course work fits their schedule versus the other way around. For these reasons, we offer an abundance of fully online courses. Choose from:
- Addiction Counseling Technician
- Cannabis Dispensary Administration (offered 100% online at Stautzenberger College, which is a member of Rockford Career College’s family of colleges).
- Early Childhood Education
- Healthcare Administration - AAS
- Medical Office Billing & Coding
- Accounting & Payroll Clerk
- Business Administration – AAS
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Administration
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us here at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We may have changed names and locations over the years, but our goal remains the same: To prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.