Paralegal Diploma Program
100% of the program is on Campus - At Rockford Career College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Read how we support our students.
What Is a Paralegal?
- Providing tactical support to attorneys
- Researching legal precedent
- Preparing legal documents for court filings
- Organizing and Coordinating law office activities
- In some cases, investigative work.
What Career Options Are Available as a Paralegal?
- Defense Law Firms
- Corporate Law Firms
- International Law Firms
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- And much more
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Paralegals is projected to grow 11% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
What You Will Learn in Paralegal
- Understanding fundamental computer software programs related to the legal field.
- Law office terminology and typical procedural edict.
- Legal research and writing techniques.
- Civil litigation, torts, probate, criminal and family law basics.
- Mock depositions to sharpen skills and become familiar with the courtroom environment.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us here at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We may have changed names and locations over the years, but our goal remains the same: To prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 10 months
100% of the program is online
Find Out More
After you complete the Paralegal Diploma Program, you could continue with our online, 7-month Paralegal Associate Degree completion program. That's only 17 months total to get an associate degree.
1onetonline.org/link/summary/23-2011.00, retrieved 4/9/2020