Carpentry Diploma Program
100% of the program is online
What Is Carpentry?
- Interpreting blue prints and drawings.
- Working hands-on to deliver superior design.
- Measuring, cutting and installing building materials.
- Working with your hands to craft the construction of buildings, formwork, timber structures and much more.
- Applying safety measures to keep others safe on the work site.
What Career Options Are Available in Carpentry?
- Building Construction Sites
- Residential homes
- Commercial Redesigns
- For Specialty providers such as Roofing
- And much more
What You Will Learn in a Carpentry Program
- Understand construction safety principles.
- Learn how to operate construction related tools.
- Interpret construction prints and drawings.
- Apply measurement principles, calculate materials and evaluate the quality of a finished construction.
Students who wish to continue their education, may choose to get their Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Early Childhood Education in just an additional 7 months.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us here at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We may have changed names and locations over the years, but our goal remains the same: To prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 7 months
Rockford - ONLINE