This Holiday Season, Give Yourself the Gift of a Career You Will Love
What you could study in the Rockford Career College (RCC) IT Network Administration Program:
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ certification, which is often required for entry level IT Helpdesk positions. If you complete the two courses required for the A+ certification with a C or better, you will receive a voucher to take the certification test for free.
- All the course work for three more CompTIA certifications are provided in the program
- CompTIA Network+ - If you complete the course with a C or better and have perfect attendance, you will receive a voucher to take the certification test for free.
- CompTIA Security+ - If you complete the course with a C or better and have perfect attendance, you will receive a voucher to take the certification test for free.
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- You could graduate with a diploma and four (4) industry recognized certifications! RCC offers the certification tests right here.
- Coursework includes Microsoft Certified courses in Windows Server Administration.
- The Associate level degree includes additional Microsoft Certified courses in Directory Services and Email server setup and configuration.
Then in order to get real-world work experience in the program, you will complete an externship in an IT setting before graduating.
And at Rockford Career College we have dedicated staff to assist you in every step of the process.
- Our admissions department has dedicated staff that could help guide you through the tough decision of which program is right for you based on your interest and career objectives.
- Finding a job could be overwhelming, but our job placement services could navigate the job market for you. Our career advisors are able to locate graduate opportunities and they could help you explore the opportunities waiting for you.
Call 800-680-6682 and bring a friend.